GDPR 2018 / GDPR Upgrade | Update Date: May 04, 2018
This policy applies to our newsletter subscription service and Codezero customer area membership (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”), contact data collected on the Codezero website (hereinafter referred to as the “Websites”) and other interactions (such as follow-up on the business relationship) between users and the Codezero agency. This policy aims to inform users about the processing of their data and their rights in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Collection of information
Codezero collects information about its users in the following ways:
- Contact data.Codezero collects through the Website and when using the Service contact data of its users. This data is collected in the context of filling out forms on the Website as well as in the context of the exchange of e-mails induced by the use of the Service. This data includes the following information:
- First name
- Personalization data.Codezero collects through its member’s area service personalization information that includes the following data:
- Avatar photo
- User name
- First name
- Email address
- Your subscription details on the Codezero website
- We do not collect your password
- Tracking data.Codezero automatically collects tracking metadata on its Websites. This collection includes:
- The IP address used. The IP address is used to geo-locate users.
- Client system information such as browser name, language and operating system version
- Interaction data such as resource addresses (URLs), referring pages, number of clicks, time spent on pages, date and time of page views
2. Purpose of processing
The collected data are processed in accordance with the user’s requests, the contractual obligations that bind Codezero and its readers, partners, customers, as well as the applicable laws.
This data is used to:
- Tracking service usage and protecting service security,including audience measurement, service error analysis, and prevention and detection of technical or security problems.
- Respond to contact requests.Contact information is used to respond to requests for sales or support.
- Send newsletters.Communications are sent by email on agency news, updates to users who have requested them, and the “Codezero report”. These communications can be deactivated at any time. This deactivation does not block the execution of the rest of the service.
- Conduct surveys and track usage.Codezero may contact its customers in particular in the framework of a regular follow-up of the use (accompaniment) or to ask for feedback on the service.
- Improve the quality of service.The data is analyzed to improve the service. Emails are also processed automatically.
- Invoice the service and manage the commercial relationship.
Aggregate information for which it is no longer possible to identify individuals (free of any personal information) such as aggregate statistics may not be used for commercial purposes.
3. Shelf life
4. Sharing information
This paragraph describes the information sharing policy. Data is not shared or sold to any third party not defined below:
Service providers: Contact, relationship management and billing data are processed by external service providers.
The security of the data processed by the Service (including personal data) is at the heart of Codezero’s concerns. Strong protection measures for data confidentiality, integrity and availability have been put in place. Codezero also has policies and procedures in place to prevent unauthorized access to data. These include secure development rules as well as privacy by design rules. Codezero is currently in the process of becoming compliant with the international security standard ISO 27001.
Users who have provided data to the service can contact Codezero support:
(email@example.com) to assert their rights:
- Right of access.The user can request an extract of the stored and processed personal information.
- Right of rectification.The user can ask to modify an erroneous information
- Right to be forgotten.The user may request to delete personal information
- Portability rights.The user has a right to the portability of his data. However, since the processed data is contact data or replicated data from the readers’ information systems, data portability is not required in connection with a change to another similar service provider.
In the event of a dispute or a query regarding the processing of personal data, the user may contact
- To the person in charge of personal data management, who can be reached at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or to the local personal data control authority(CNIL for France)
By providing personal data, the user consents to its use for the purposes defined above. Consent may be withdrawn at any time by specifying the scope of the change of consent to Codezero support or any other automated means made available to the user to exercise this right (such as an unsubscribe link).
It should be noted that withdrawal of consent for the processing of all or part of the personal data may impair or render impossible the provision of the associated service(s) (including the “Aspirational Wall” service). A withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to that withdrawal.
8. Transfer to a third country
The service data is hosted in France. Data is transferred to countries outside the European Union in the following cases:
Codezero has implemented a procedure to verify the security of its subcontractors and the guarantees offered in terms of personal data protection in accordance with the regulations in force (including the European RGPD).
To learn more about third country transfers or specific security measures
applicable, you can contact us.
This policy may change, particularly in the event of a regulatory change or if changes are made to Codezero’s activities. In the event that changes to this policy affect your rights, Codezero will contact you by email to inform you of the changes.
Codezero 2023 ©